B2B Data Solution
Our database management system are specially designed software
application that interact with the user to capture and design analyze
data. B2Bdatapartners has experience in managing customer data and
providing enhanced database management solutions. Marketers rely on us
to deliver effective marketing campaigns to their customers, backed by
high data management offerings.
Times Research helps Data Cleansing mechanism quickly identifies the errors in the data, appends the unfilled information, removes the duplicate and creates an error free CRM within five working days. This helps marketers identify the true result of their marketing campaigns.
Improves the Efficiency of Customer Acquisition Activities:
Improves Decision Making Process:
Streamlines Business Practices:
Real-time contact data verification
Appending information to bad data doesn’t make sense. That’s why our data enrichment solution starts by validating the contact data you already have, such as names, phone numbers, addresses, and emails. Enhance and append data for additional insights
once your records are cleaned, we can append missing or incomplete information and enhance your records with more than 900 available data attributes, including financial data, IT data, automotive data, and much more. Predictive analysis to provide personalized customer profiles
Accurate and personalized analysis allows you to create customized messaging that helps your business to connect and engage with customers.
Times Research Understand
Higher productivity: Your reps can use sales intelligence to automatically prioritize follow-ups and segment leads into value-based or qualification-based groups.
• Smarter sales strategies: In its analytical role, SI helps sales decision-makers (CFOs, CMOs, CTO etc.) distill concrete insights from the labyrinth of workflows and databases that characterize their department. Using these insights, sales managers can build strategies to better engage prospects and improve their lead conversion ratio, which, of course, creates more revenue.
- 1) Company Overview
- 2) Financial Overview
- 3) Mergers and Acquisitions
- 4) Organization Structure, IT Organization Structure with Decision Making Process
- 5) Growth Plan
- 6) Drivers and Initiatives
- 7) Technology Strategy
- 8) Infrastructure Mapping
- 9) Vendor/Competition Mapping
Business List Building
Lists help you to build long term relationships with your customers. A lot of people making purchases on the web do not purchase right away. The browse and shop for a while first. If you keep contact via email you’ll be at the forefront of their minds when it is time to make a purchase.
Lists are profitable. Say you have a strong following of people who really trust what you say and do. If you launch a new product they’ll be the first to buy it, giving you almost instant sales and profits.
Times research helps you to understand
- 1. Who are the buyers?
- 2. How many of them are there?
- 3. Where are they located?
- 4. What is their phone number?
- 5. How do they influence the decision making process?
- 6. How can I find their emails address?